Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Book your flights to London. Jin (Daniel Dae Kim) is appearing at the Royal Albert Hall as the King in his first ever musical: The King & I.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
And get this. The husband has these war games he plays on the computer. A guy appeared in the upper corner of the screen and started speaking. It was *swoon* none other than *fanning self* Josh "Sawyer" Holloway. *oh hubba hubba hubba*

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Retriever Mama said:
I'm sorry. Love DD Kim, but there is only ONE King of Siam. And that is Yul Brenner. 'Nuff said. :gum:
I was lucky enough to see Brynner in K&I in one of his last tours. Late 1980s, I'm thinking. Yes, he was brilliant, but he had played the part so many times that he SPAT out the dialogue in these short difficult-to-understand phrases.

"Shall We Dance," though, brought the crowd to its feet.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Hmmm....I love Daniel Dae Kim. But I don't see him in that role.

Maybe because the first role I ever saw him in was as an evil lawyer on Angel....

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MSUlady said:
Hmmm....I love Daniel Dae Kim. But I don't see him in that role.

Maybe because the first role I ever saw him in was as an evil lawyer on Angel....
...arguing legal points with great agility and scientific fact; et cetera, et cetera et cetera........

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
dweck said:
...arguing legal points with great agility and scientific fact; et cetera, et cetera et cetera........
*giggle*

I loooove the King and I, agree that Yul Brynner is the perfect King, but would love to see DD Kim in the role. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts