Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
My main thought on this, is that if you're that only family in the neighborhood with food, how long do you think that food is going to last? You'd have to have an armed guard on it 24/7, and there's always going to be someone with a bigger gun to mow you down and take your food.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
My main thought on this, is that if you're that only family in the neighborhood with food, how long do you think that food is going to last? You'd have to have an armed guard on it 24/7, and there's always going to be someone with a bigger gun to mow you down and take your food.

Really there are much better ways to stockpile food for survival.

just someone wanting to make a buck.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I think if you're a survivalist, the gun issue will be one you've already taken care of.

I didn't know that the regular seeds you use in your garden won't procreate. Although it makes sense from a marketing point of view.

This all seems like a lot of work.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I really don't think it's that bad, but if it ever gets that bad that is what you need because you can save the seed, unlike modern hybrids. Used to do some of that when I gardened, just because some of those old types are interesting. A pea my family used to grow is in the USDA seed bank, I still have some of it, still should be ok.

Somebody has a good gimmack to make money, kida like a generator salesman in late 1999.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts