Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Cute! Wish I could get a video of the squirrel climbing up the shepherd's crook to get to our feeders. They never do it when we're around, but when the feeder gets emptied in one day, we know it isn't the birds.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I gave up on keeping the squirrels off the feeders. They now have their own goodies and so far it works. If we fail to keep the food supply at a resonable level they sit on the rail of my porch staring into the living room until we feed them.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I let the dogs out to chase our squirrels away. Libby's grabbed a few tails. :happy:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
labs4life said:
I gave up on keeping the squirrels off the feeders. They now have their own goodies and so far it works. If we fail to keep the food supply at a resonable level they sit on the rail of my porch staring into the living room until we feed them.
A 22 LR, a good head shot, a good cast iron skillet with a lid, some milk and flour for the gravy and some fresh biscuits are mighty fine eatin'. ;)

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
delmonico said:
labs4life said:
A 22 LR, a good head shot, a good cast iron skillet with a lid, some milk and flour for the gravy and some fresh biscuits are mighty fine eatin'. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
azlab said:
delmonico said:
labs4life said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
The things takin' a swim in a crock pot full a cream a mushroom soup ain't bad either. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts