Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. a hundred thousand things have changed since I last visited and I'll just sum it up by saying that I and the kids have moved out of the place we shared with my husband on March 3rd, and I am now actively seeking a divorce. I will not say more than that for public viewing, as I fear being cyber stalked by my ex. I will welcome pm's and/or emails of both encouragement and details to what I've missed in the last few months. :) I admit though, time is precious around here lately and I have literally thousands of emails to sort thru. The chaos of moving with children and readjusting to the life of a single mom leaves little time for leisure. When I do find time though, you can bet I'll be spending some of it here. LOL

I hope all is well for everyone!

~Sara

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Nice to see you Sara, it's been a while. Sorry to hear that you are getting divorced :( Hope you will be around a lot more now.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Hi Sara :) Nice to see you again.

I'll be sending good wishes to you and your kids for smoother sailing ahead.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hi Sara - nice to see you. Good thoughts and wishes for you and your family are coming your way!

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Hello Sara!

It's wonderful to see you again.. I have been thinking about you especially on St. Patrick's Day... when I met you last year at Mo's Irish Pub.

I know I'm local but don't have a car... if there is anything I can do to help... please let me know.. you have my cell if you want to call me. I'll have to pm you and find out where you live now. Any chance you moved down near me? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts