Just Labradors banner

Hey Cappy , here is my driveway this afternoon...

530 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ceasersmom 
#1 ·
Can you guess what I drove to work today? ;)

Here's one of my street, they haven't made it through my neighborhood with the road graders yet

See less See more
#3 ·
ceasersmom said:
Can you guess what I drove to work today? ;)
As soon as I can get Carol out of bed ( :laugh: ) I'll have her take a few pics this morning. We had a VERY heavy fog last night and it's re-coated all the trees and grass with a frosty glass-like appearance everywhere. Actually very pretty.

We HAD to go into town yesterday (9 miles) and the Hwy was a sheet of ice all the way. Guess what we drove?

By the way, when I did the search for a clean low mileage used Jeep last summer, I insisted that it had to be a 6 speed 4WD Wrangler Unlimited for the extra cargo space. I found one with 10,500 miles, super clean and in like new condition. I immediately pulled the rear seat and converted the area to dawg and hunting gear hauler.

That Jeep has replaced a 4WD Kawasaki Mule UTV and the only thing I regret is not having done so when we moved here in Dec of 2004. The Wrangler has gone through places with ease that I buried the Mule in more than once.

#4 ·
Yep. I sometimes wish now that I had gone for the larger cargo area. I love having a 6 speed. That granny gear has come in handy on more then one occasion. :happy: This spring I'm gonna pull the carpet out & have the floorboards sprayed with Line-X. Yellow hair is tough to get out of that black carpet. :whistle:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.