1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
i call it crackbook for a reason

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
How is this different than myspace? I have a facebook account, but I don't get it. LOL

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I am!

Laura- I like facebook better simply because it's got a white background. bwahahaha. Some of those myspace pages are so hard to read and you have to scroll all the way one way or the other.

Facebook has networks and groups- you can join things that interest you and so on and so forth.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
This thread is pointless... we can't find eachother unless we list our names/locations or something... and we aren't gonna do that cause it's the internet :p

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I didn't use my full name. Just my first name and initial. And you can set your privacy settings so that only your friends can view photos and such.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
HEY! Just had a thought. :)

We should start a Just Labradors GROUP!! Then we can all join the group and add each other as friends. :) :) What do you think?? Good idea?? Bad idea??

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think it is a good idea. I think we can set it up so you have to get an invite to join.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Ok I did it!

But I put the membership to closed... so you have to be approved... not sure if that was right but I know on Myspace I get a lot of crazies wanting to be my "friend"

1 - 20 of 61 Posts