Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Barley here, telling you Labs in jail that I graduated from the crate today!!! I will be 2 in May and I'm such a good boy that I now get total freedom in the house (well, except for the bathrooms cuz I likes my toilet paper!).

Mommy said the crate is waiting in storage for the next dog. Mommy says not anytime soon, 4 is enough mouths to feed right now.

Check out my new Orvis bed...she got it at the warehouse sale for $49, marked down from $149!!!

IMG_2278..JPG

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Congratulations Barley ! Nice bed too.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Woo-hoo Barley! Daisy wishes she had a bed like that!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Way to go Barley! I's not allowed in the bathroom either . . . for the same reason. :) That is a very cool bed, it looks very cozy.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
High Paw Barley...you must be such a good boy. But that TP is such a temptation isn't it. I love your new comfy bed but I bets you sleep on that nice couch when you are home alone don't you.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
High Paw Barley...you must be such a good boy. But that TP is such a temptation isn't it. I love your new comfy bed but I bets you sleep on that nice couch when you are home alone don't you.
LOL, YES, he rotates between his comfy bed and the comfy couch!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Dear Barley,

I wish I has a comfy bed like urs. If I did, I surely would try to behave too!

Your Labrapal,
Miko

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Hiya Barley. Congratulations! My mom seys I'm not old enoughs to have freedoms yet. She seys it will be a long long times before I'm gonna have freedoms. I likes my crate tho. Its cozy.
From Dozer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts