Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all your positive wishes and prayers, they worked!!!! My beautiful yellow boy is home, albeit a bit stoned outta his gourd from the drugs, but he's home and walking remarkably well on his foot.... He's being spoiled and waited on like a king (ok more so than usual)...They did not have to cut his toe off (thank God), and got clean margins...It was not a cyst, but a solid tumor....so, we take it day by day....I'm not ready to lose the love of my life yet, nope not yet..........

I feel guilty because this boy has been through so much, bilateral elbow dysplasia, blepharoplasty, blown knee which didnt take and atrophied the leg (which was the one operated on yesterday), and anal gland problems because of the lack of muscle in the atrophied leg/rump, and just wonder if I should have put him under again (although I think this was minimally invasive so he will recover quickly from it)....but no, I did not get the mass biopsied because it would not change my course of treatment for Indy....so, with that said, please dont think I'm a neglectful mom, I'm just making what time he has left with me, the best quality I can give him...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I am so glad that it went well for Indy. Give him smoochies from us!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Quick healing and lots of snuggles in the process....glad you get to hold him in yout arms a little longer. Happy lab kisses also :)

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much everybody!!!! It is true, the well wishes of you labbydabbydoos are awesome...and I'm so thankful ...I'll give him tons of hugs and kisses from all of you!!!:p

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome Home Indy!!!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
COntinued good thoughts and prayers for your precious boy! ANd Tal, Barney and Midnight send lots of wagging tails and purrs!

Thanks so much!!!!! this is what got him throught...you, your furbabies, and everyone else on her....thank you so much!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts