Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He arrived on Saturday night, my husband and brother in-law brought him home through snow and ice :scared:. Oh so worth it, he's so adorable. Thank you to all that tried helping me before. I decided to adopt instead and I'm so glad :D. He is a bit under weight but we can certainly fix that, however we still haven't picked a name. We thought of Binghamton (where he was from), Biscuit, and Gander.
But I'm still looking... :confused: any suggestions are welcomed. ;)

SO Happy....
Carrie
I tried adding photos, but keeps telling me it's too large :( I even tried to put it in the avatar...

Here's Binghamton or Gander....

fast asleep

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Re: He's finally here! all 9 weeks of him....

Congrats! How about "Bing"? :D

·
Registered
28,830 Posts

Amy! I love "Bing"! What a great idea! Can't wait to see him. :D

·
Registered
6,990 Posts

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
11,446 Posts

Ooh Congrats! I like "Bing" for a nickname, too! :D Very original - you don't hear that often.

You can try to upload pictures onto a site for free like Photobucket. Then under the pictures once they are uploaded you should see a code that looks like this, without the " and spaces :

["img"] http :// photobucket.blahblahblah . jpg["/img"]

Just copy and paste that into the same box where you write your posting/comment and it should work. :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

kal3idoscope said:
Ooh Congrats! I like "Bing" for a nickname, too! :D Very original - you don't hear that often.

You can try to upload pictures onto a site for free like Photobucket. Then under the pictures once they are uploaded you should see a code that looks like this, without the " and spaces :

["img"] http :// photobucket.blahblahblah . jpg["/img"]

Just copy and paste that into the same box where you write your posting/comment and it should work. :D
Thanks, I'll try it! hopefully I can work photobucket. It's been a hard day trying to put in some pics. ;)

So far I too like BING (Binghamton), but hubby won't let down on Gander....

Ok, off to photobucket....... :happy: as soon as I figure it out I will update my post, many thanks.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts

Congratulations, can't wait to see pictures of your new addition!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts

Congratulations on your new arrival. I love Bing too. Don't give up on putting pictures up. Can't wait to see Bing's (or Gander's ;)) picture.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
OMG, he stole my heart in that first picture! He's absolutely adorable! Amy's suggestion Bing suggestion is a good one. I really like Gander, too.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
I like Gander.. as in the town in Newfoundland. Geographically, the province consists of the island of Newfoundland and the mainland Labrador.. for those not current on the confusion that is Newfoundland and Labrador =)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
he is just too cute!!!!!!

I love Kelli's suggestion Re: Gander but I think he looks like a Bing! Either way he's just so adorable. Lucky you with your new little family member!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts