Just Labradors banner

Hershey Kisses requests signatures on petition

1K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  AZLAB 
#1 ·
Tuesday morning: Snow melting, dog park has 6 inches of slush and pooled water. Dad cuts visit short after he slips and gets all wet. Clumsy biped.
Tuesday afternoon: Raining! Dad says no DP.
Wednesday morning and afternoon: Raining! Dad says no DP. ITS NOT RAINING THAT HARD!
Thursday morning: Raining hard, thunder!!! Dad says no DP, and it looks like rain through Saturday.

ENOUGH!

Please sign my pertition.

Dad,

Rains won't hert ya! Its only water. I swim in it. Wears a coat. Brings umbrela thingy. I needs to run.
Rainmaker, Stops wit da rain! Dads a whimp. I need to get out to run.

Hershey Kisses

#4 ·
Consider it signed HK! Tell Dad that if our Momma can take us out on rollerblades when theres still a little ice on the ground your dad can invest in rainboots and get his hieny to the dog park! :D

Sincerely,
- Baloo and Peanut

#5 ·
HK - come to Calyfornia - is raining lots here too and momma wants to go out but I don't likes the rain. Momma says my bladder must be basketball sized. I will stays with your daddy.

#6 ·
HK - you got my signature!!!

I take Lexi for her walk when it is raining. Only exception is thunderstorms, cause Lexi don't like thunder.

Ed... get yourself a raincoat, an umbrella & a good pair of waterproof boots. Suck it up & stop depriving HK of her trips to the DP.

#7 ·
Puff will sign with all 4 paws.

Ed, IMO, with the exception of lightning storms and tornados, there's no such thing as bad weather -- just bad clothing.

For walking on ice → get Yak-Trax to slip over your boots and also use ski poles for extra stability.

For walking in slush or mud → I like my LL Bean rubber bottoms/leather uppers boots.

For walking in the rain → I use a double canopy (golf type, no metal) umbrella and wear a breatheable rain suit

For walking in the cold → I wear a KEY (brand) pair of insulated overalls, down parka, and polypro long johns.

For snow deeper than 4"/10 cm → I use Rossignol XC skis and boots.

#9 ·
HK, tells your papa that my mama has no choice but to takes Lola and I's on our walkies, we is having the same weather as yous, mama just straps on her rain coat and gets the big 'brella thingy, and we gos! I LOVES it.

Signed,
Daisy and Lola.

#10 ·
HK, I will sign your petition thingy (mainly cuz I thought it was funny that you called your dad a clumsy biped). I'm like BJ; I don't like to go out in the rain either, but momma makes me. Sometimes she tells me to go potty, and I just hide around the corner of the porch for a couple of minutes then ask to come back in. She's pretty smart though, cuz she notices that I'm not wet and then goes outside with me to make sure I go potty . . . then we both get wet. She isn't very smart after all, he-he :).

#13 ·
HK, My mom and dad don't do rainy weather either. I don't understand why, its not my fault the back yard is muddy and my sister Boo loves to dig in mud. Mom says when we come in we have enough mud under our nails to start a garden. Well, then, start a garden. We want to play ball!! I'll sign and so will Boo.
Your friend,
Rush

#15 ·
HK is beginning to understand.

The rain is heavy, there is at least 6 inches of sluch or water over a sheet of ice on a slanted terrain at the dog park. When Dad goes there in these conditions, he has to watch exactly how he places each foot (with waterproof boots on them) with each step, or he is going to go down. Poor guy only has two feets. With the rain, he has to keep the rain off his glasses. No hands left to hold umbrella and to maintain balance in that stuff. A couple days and the rain will go away. Then HK gets to go back to the DP which will probably be a mudbowl, but we will go. As we go when it is 20 below 0 F, as we go when it is 100 F, as we go when we are getting a summer downpour. But this crap, with the slush and ice, and 40 F is just more than I can put up with. Its just a few days. She still gets to play in the front yard and run up and down the cul de sac.

#19 ·
HK my mom will sign your silly petition, she makes me go walking in the rain, cuz if we didn't she says we would never get to go, cuz it rains here all the time. I hates going out in the rain, mom has to pushme out the door to go potty : ( This winter has been great, mom has a hurt foot so she hasn't been making me walk in the rain as much, but now she is feeling better and says we both need the exercise. I say speak for yourself, I'm just fine laying here on my nice warm blankie- tell your daddy I'm on his side. Your friend Sammi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.