Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anonymous millionaire employs New York matchmaker Janis Spindel to find him a wife

HOPING to prove money can buy love, a self-made millionaire has employed a matchmaker to find him a wife.

The bachelor, who is 44 and drives an American-made car, wants a family and is keeping his name secret until love comes knocking, the Detroit Free Press reports.

He has hired Janis Spindel, a New York matchmaker with 867 marriages to her credit.

Ms Spindel, whose fee starts at about $50,000, is heading to Detroit next week, "tearing the town apart until I find a wife for a really, really handsome, awesome man".

"He ... has obviously been working like a madman and looking for love in all the wrong places," Ms Spindel says. "He's had a billion horrific blind dates."

And so just what is this man of money looking for in a potential partner?

Ms Spindel says women need to be at least 165cm tall and have the "four Bs" - beauty, brains, a good, healthy body and a balanced life.

Intereted women can apply at Ms Spindel's website: www.janisspindelmatchmaker.com

If the application is accepted, bidders will be charged $US25 and next face a phone screening.

The short-listed candidates will meet with Ms Spindel after parting with another $US50.

And finally candidates will have the opportunity to meet this man of mystery.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25378609-13762,00.html

A couple of things I find interesting about this: :rolleyes:

He has hired Janis Spindel, a New York matchmaker with 867 marriages to her credit.
Yeah but how many of those ended in divorce? :rolleyes:

Ms Spindel, whose fee starts at about $50,000, is heading to Detroit next week, "tearing the town apart until I find a wife for a really, really handsome, awesome man".

If the application is accepted, bidders will be charged $US25 and next face a phone screening.

The short-listed candidates will meet with Ms Spindel after parting with another $US50.
Why do I get the feeling the only person who will gain from this exercise is Ms Spindel? :rolleyes:

Caveat emptor :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Sounds like a legal Pimp to me.:D

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Wanna bet Ms. Spindel is inundated with applications? Wanna bet the millionaire isn't going to choose any of them?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts