Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little dose of weasely goodnesss. Here is a Delilah for you.....stick out your hand so that you can grab her! ;) Catch a falling weasel, put it in your pocket, save it for a rainy day!!!!!

Grandma is giving me a kiss here. Aint I cute?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shes a VERY small ferret. She fits in the palm of your hand curled up and weighs just 1 lb. Yet she is the oldest ferret (7 years old). She is SUCH a cutie. Our vet has never seen such a small ferret. Her sister, Willow is TWICE her size!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Toy Weasel? Weasapoo? ;D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
God, it kills me to know she's on 'borrowed time'. Delilah is very old and sick. I've only had her since Jan. 19th, 2007, I don't want to lose her. Delilah is battling tumors on her adrenaline glands. We don't know if the tumors are cancerous or not. If delilah does not respond to treatment designed to treat the symptoms of her disease, then we will know her tumors are cancerous and that she doesn't have much time left. The first treatment we tried produced no results. We are going to try a different treatment, hopefully we will see results. I love her so much, I try to take as many pics of her as I can because I know one day I won't be able to see her any more. :'( I wish I could have had her sooner. I wish she wasn't sick. I love her so much. :'(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts