Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband's cousin & his partner got Rogue, Rebel & Mac a toy for christmas. They were so proud to give it to us because they asked the guy at the little posh pet boutique for something that would last and wouldn't be destroyed quickly. He said that this kitty was made very tough and would last a long time.......yeah right!

RR & M have so many toys at christmas that we have been holding onto it until we had a day that we knew they were bored. Last night was a perfect night. I knew I had to get at least one good pic of it before it's death. ha ha

Here is the kitty

Mac, Rebel & Rogue saying comone on Mom...let us at him!

sharing toy

the destuffing process begins

Poor headless kitty

Come on Mom...do we have another one to play with?

Needless to say I had to send a thank you and pics to the guys. Hopefully they will not be too disappointed that kitty only lasted 5 mins. Rignt now there is only a hollow shell and one paw left. Rebel has been carring it around like a security blanket all morning.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
hahahaha how funny!! So much for that indestructible toy!! :laugh: I love the pic with all three heads grabbing the kitty.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Cute stuffie and it would have met its demise just as quickly here. That's why I only do stuffies from thrift stores.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PAM said:
wow - that was quick!!

very if we buy a stuffie anymore it's because we know it will get them all riled up, but wont last long. DH says you might as well give them a $10 bill and have them shred it. But then it's not as much fun! ha ha

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts