·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I win!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Oooh....I remember 'Uplandlabs'--or, "Ups."

I dunno who Greg (in any of his/her various incarnations) is.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
greg 3 sounds like a liberal, though. hct wasn't, from what i remember of political posts in 04. he could be the other greg's though. whatever...at least it keeps the page moving on the forum that had come to a dead in the water stop. ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
we either have someone with multi personalities or we have something else. the something else as i said before may be someone trying to make the other side look stupid by going over the top. could also be a multi personality person and then adding the others to further confuse.

of course i could just be a car that hauls greg's around.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
we either have someone with multi personalities or we have something else. the something else as i said before may be someone trying to make the other side look stupid by going over the top. could also be a multi personality person and then adding the others to further confuse.

of course i could just be a car that hauls greg's around
Bwaahaa!

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Nance, I didn't realize those old forums were still up. Thanks a bunch!

What a blast to read my old posts from Dec. '01 about Puff when she was 4 months old!! That brought back lots of memories.

And to see names that are still with us such as yours and Lab Dad's and jzgrlduff -- as well as very familiar ones that aren't, such as uplandlabs and Casey's Mom.

That was really a treat -- thanks again.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
My hunch about Greg1/2 is that he's something like a troll and doesn't own a Lab, or dog -- or possibly even a pet rat.

He's a Johnny One Note who always plays the same oppositional anti-O note and is trying to incite others to join in a political movement.

I VERY strongly suspect that Greg1 and Greg2 are the same, probably posting from 2 separate computers right in front of him so he can keep a thread alive by posting first from one and then the other until he can hook someone into responding.

I haven't seen the slightest evidence of multiple personality or anything like that. With multiple personalities you see different personalities, not Siamese twins. Greg1 and Greg2 are more alike than his left hand and right hand.

Greg 3 is opposed to Greg1/Greg2's political agenda.

I also strongly suspect that this is not the only forum Greg1/2 posts on -- IF there ARE any other unmoderated forums he can find to post on. His overall aim, obviously, is to generate controversy and stir up people who lean in his direction wherever he can find them.

JMO.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
IF you're right, what about greg 2? Same one(s) or a copycat? :confused:

I can't keep up with them all. :D
I think they are space aliens and if you check the IP it will lead back to Area 51.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts