Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was just so funny, I cut and pasted the whole dang thread and saved it. I felt silly for doing it at the time, but now I'm glad I did. It's not as easy to read as it was then, but I got rid of some of the extra stuff.

ENJOY!

Part I

OtisLab
(11/30/05 11:50 am)
Reply | Edit
Death of a Can Opener
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For our wedding we got one of those nifty handheld can openers that doesn't leave any sharp edges.

Jason used it the first time when I wasn't at home. He called me to say "This can opener is HEAVENLY."

He just called me:

"I need help. The Heavenly can opener is broken."

He's very distraught. Please offer a moment of silence for the Heavenly Can Opener.

-Melissa-

chance72399
(11/30/05 11:52 am)
ezSupporter

Re: Death of a Can Opener
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*bows head* It never had a chance...

~Jaime~

MamaDogg
(11/30/05 12:26 pm)
Reply Re: Death of a Can Opener
Poor Heavenly Can Opener. It's life has dulled to an end...

remeysmom
(11/30/05 12:28 pm)
Hmm is it under warrenty?

So sorry its broken

Remey'sMom AKA Heather

golfgirlrobin
(11/30/05 12:29 pm)
And so young. (Bowing head in respect.)

ourTrinity
(11/30/05 12:30 pm)
*ding*
~Becca~

Jinx
(11/30/05 12:30 pm)
Rest in pieces....

Katy
(11/30/05 12:31 pm)
ezSupporter

It was so young.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Katy from Arizona(a.k.a Rorybaby),momma to Rory D. Dogg and Rio D. Dogg and Mike D. Catt and Murphy D. Catt****

kaedesmon
(11/30/05 12:45 pm)
ezSupporter
Can opener Heaven has a new angel today.

Vicki

SlavetoNellie
(11/30/05 12:52 pm)
I saw those at Bed, Bath and Beyond the other day so maybe Santa will bring you a new one- I hope, I hope, I hope

Taffys Mom
(11/30/05 1:54 pm)
ezSupporter

I think the other regular can opener in the draw did it! Got jealous you know!

Denise
Lawn Guyland, Nu Yawk

chance72399
(11/30/05 1:56 pm)
ezSupporter

what a vicious little can opener...i think someone needs to throw it in the recycle bin to show it a lesson.

~Jaime~

Kais Dad
(11/30/05 2:12 pm)
Oh, little can opener, we hardly knew you.
Cameron, Kai & Samm
North Vancouver, BC
Canada

TheoConBrio
(11/30/05 2:25 pm)
That makes me really sad.

Umm, hey guys, what happens to the can openers when they die? Do they go to can opener heaven? What's it like? Do they still have to open cans? And what about the cans? Are they mad at the can openers for opening them? Where do they go? Guys?
nathan
owned and operated by
theo (morgan's theo con brio, CGC)

sitali
(11/30/05 2:41 pm)
ezSupporter

Quote:
Umm, hey guys, what happens to the can openers when they die? Do they go to can opener heaven? What's it like? Do they still have to open cans? And what about the cans? Are they mad at the can openers for opening them? Where do they go? Guys?

If it's been a really good can opener, it will come back as an electric model.

OtisLab
(11/30/05 2:43 pm)
Reply | Edit
You guys are too funny.
-Melissa-

dweck
(11/30/05 2:44 pm)
ezSupporter

They go to the Canbow Bridge where the grass is green and the sky is blue and every can has a pop-top opener, and they live in bliss until their owners arrive and they cross into heaven together.

DAN, WESLEY, SU & 3 DWECKETTES: SEPenna.

TheoConBrio
(11/30/05 3:00 pm)

Quote:
They go to the Canbow Bridge where the grass is green and the sky is blue and every can has a pop-top opener, and they live in bliss until their owners arrive and they cross into heaven together.

All of the cans with torn-off tops are whole again, and the can openers with rust and dulled edges and weird crusty stuff in there are restored to their original shininess and sharpness, just as we remember them in dreams of days and times gone by.

The cans and can openers are happy and content, except for one small thing--they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all roll around and open and close, and play together, but the day comes when one stops and stands up on its little metal arms. Suddenly its gears begin spinning at an alarming rate, and it walks, awkwardly but determinedly, toward you, not unlike those hammers in The Wall, but I digress.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion. Your hands again caress the beloved gears and sharp teeth of your beloved can opener, and you and you friend open a bigass can of peas, never again to be parted.

nathan
owned and operated by

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Part II

dweck
(11/30/05 3:03 pm)
ezSupporter

Quote:
Your hands again caress the beloved gears and sharp teeth of your beloved can opener, and you and you friend open a bigass can of peas

Cutting your finger in the process and blurting out "GOD DAMMIT TO HELL!"

And then **poof**

OtisLab
(11/30/05 3:09 pm)
Reply | Edit
OMGosh. Tears in my eyes.

A bigass can of peas.

-Melissa-

Edited by: OtisLab at: 11/30/05 3:11 pm

TheoConBrio
(11/30/05 3:11 pm)

Quote:
OMGosh. Tears in my ass.

Excuse me?? You did mean "eyes," right?

nathan
owned and operated by

OtisLab
(11/30/05 3:12 pm)
Reply | Edit
Laughing so hard I think I'm going to have to leave the freakin' building.
-Melissa-

dweck
(11/30/05 3:13 pm)
ezSupporter

LOL - Tears in my ASS?? Like you're laughing so hard you're crying, and those trail of tears are travelling ALL the way down your front, making a right at the corner of Bellybutton and Hips, and winding up in your underwear???

TheoConBrio
(11/30/05 3:13 pm)
Boo! on you for editing.
nathan
owned and operated by

OtisLab
(11/30/05 3:14 pm)
Reply | Edit
I got ahead of myself and was already thinking about the BIGASS can of peas. And I typed wrong.

Seriously, I think I'm composed and I start cracking up again. Everyone is going to think I've completely gone off the edge.
-Melissa-

dweck
(11/30/05 3:16 pm)
ezSupporter

This is the goofiest thread this side of the dune buggy one.

OtisLab
(11/30/05 3:18 pm)
Reply | Edit

Quote:
Boo! on you for editing.

It's okay, Nathan. Everyone will still know what I did from our other posts.

Okay, I think I can say 'ass' again without cracking up now.
-Melissa-

sitali
(11/30/05 3:18 pm)
ezSupporter

OMG, Melissa, did you really write "tears in my ass"????

WHY oh WHY would you edit that????

zoesmom1
(11/30/05 3:19 pm)
Reply can opener
I thought somehow this thread had become controversial.

RIP . . .

LabbyGirl
(11/30/05 3:21 pm)
Re: can opener
i hate it when my ass starts tearing up.. dabbing it with a tissue is embarrassing and sends the wrong message entirely.
--
kelli & tucker

FreshDaniD
(11/30/05 3:31 pm)
Re: can opener
My ass definately teared up when I was scaling the guard rail this morning....

This heavenly opener obviously did something devilish...did your SU try and open titanium with it?
•Dani and Rider•
Watson's Safari Rider, CGC, TDI
Rider's Website • Rider's Dogster Page

chance72399
(11/30/05 3:31 pm)
ezSupporter

with a bigass can of peas my ass would tear up too.

~Jaime~

ourTrinity
(11/30/05 4:22 pm)

I got tears in my ass
lying on the grass
cryyyyyyyying over yoooooouuuuu....

~Becca~

dweck
(11/30/05 4:25 pm)
ezSupporter

This is what it sounds like
When asses cry.

Taffys Mom
(11/30/05 4:38 pm)
ezSupporter

You guys are nuts!!!

I can just see it now - all the can openers that were stuck in healthy houses, opening only cans of veges...now rejoice in can opener heaven that they can sink their teeth into a can of salted nuts! Or Speghettios! Or chocolate syrup!!!

Denise
Lawn Guyland, Nu Yawk

Lolasmom
(11/30/05 4:41 pm)
ezSupporter

@ this thread!!!

Now, getting back to the can opener......

Godspeed.

Jenn and Lola
New Jersey

Syds Mom
(11/30/05 10:59 pm)
Aww poor thing.

I have one of the can openers - not sure if it is like yours but I love it. Mine is a Krups Open Master but I think Black & Decker makes one - Gizmo?

AmazonGold
(12/1/05 9:45 am)
We have one we love that I got at either Linens and Things or Bed, Bath and Beyond (our first one died, too). Do NOT get the OXO 'good grips' one, it's a pain in the butt to use and even harder to store!
Jackie, Bill, and Shadow

bibber1
(12/1/05 10:59 am)
I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying.

Brenda, Sam, and Bodie
Brenda on the old board; from So Cal

jzgrlduff
(12/1/05 11:12 am)

Why did I not follow this thread?!
*checks ass for tears*
Wait, is that tears as in crying, or tears as in ripped?

MamaToTheBoy
(12/1/05 11:47 am)
OMG...you guys are killing me!

Quote:
This is the goofiest thread this side of the dune buggy one.

At least I can understand this one! That dune buggy thread was just too complicated!
brooke...sawyer & sammy's mom

dweck
(12/1/05 11:55 am)
ezSupporter

Quote:
tears as in crying, or tears as in ripped

Tears as in crying. If it were tears as in ripped, those would be hemorrhoids.

momtobrownie
(12/1/05 12:07 pm)
Melissa you nut!!!! I'm praying for your can opener.

I don't like it when I have tears in my ass it gets too soggy...
Wendy in Oregon

AmazonGold
(12/1/05 12:35 pm)

Quote:
I got tears in my ass
lying on the grass
cryyyyyyyying over yoooooouuuuu....

My thoughts exactly, Becca! How did I miss that beofre?? Oh my goodness, I am laughing so hard my face hurts.
Jackie, Bill, and Shadow

Aim
(12/1/05 12:45 pm)
I just snorted tea through my nose. Thanksalotguys.

But seriously, may you rest in peace oh heavenly can opener.

Amy and Tucker

OtisLab
(12/1/05 9:52 pm)
Reply | Edit
Can we make this a sticky so we never lose it?

I just read the few replies at the end that I hadn't seen yet and I've gone and got tears in my ass again.

-Melissa-

momtobrownie
(12/1/05 9:59 pm)
I wonder what color are the tears in my ass??? Are they clear or are they..... well that's probably another post.
Wendy in Oregon

Lolasmom
(12/1/05 10:34 pm)
ezSupporter

Quote:
Can we make this a sticky so we never lose it?

I think it absolutely should be!!!!! I keep laughing every time I re-read it! And now the tears/tears.......

Jenn and Lola
New Jersey

ourTrinity
(12/1/05 10:36 pm)
Heh.. a new emotion. Ass-tears.

AHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

~Becca~

ourTrinity
(12/2/05 10:46 am)
bumping cuz I just re=read this.. its funny
~Becca~

Katy
(12/2/05 10:48 am)
ezSupporter

Quote:
Quote:

Actually, wouldn't they be anal fissures? I worked with a guy who dated a girl who had them and he liked to share TMI.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Katy from Arizona(a.k.a Rorybaby),momma to Rory D. Dogg and Rio D. Dogg and Mike D. Catt and Murphy D. Catt****

ourTrinity
(12/2/05 10:52 am)
Just Labradors.

Can opener to Anal Fissures.

Tell me, are YOU suprised?

~Becca~

Katy
(12/2/05 11:31 am)
ezSupporter

It's Friday and I'm feeling kinda fruity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paisley28
(12/2/05 11:54 am)
How do we know it wasn't murder?

momtobrownie
(12/2/05 12:20 pm)
I just can't get enough of this thread!!!
Wendy in Oregon

Katy
(12/2/05 12:27 pm)
ezSupporter

Looks like Billybob's meth lab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TheoConBrio
(12/2/05 3:28 pm)
I am rather offended that my rather moving piece of prose (if I do say so myself) has been cheapened by its proximity to all manner of anal fissures. Please!
nathan
owned and operated by

Edited by: TheoConBrio at: 12/2/05 3:43 pm

zoesmom1
(12/2/05 5:45 pm)

Quote:
At least I can understand this one! That dune buggy thread was just too complicated!

Ditto!

Linda
Hawaii

Janna and Boomer
(12/2/05 5:52 pm)
Ohhh...lawdy!!! My ass hurts...I mean my cheeks...

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I never saw this post. Oh, oh. Thanks for saving it!

They all roll around and open and close, and play together, but the day comes when one stops and stands up on its little metal arms. Suddenly its gears begin spinning at an alarming rate, and it walks, awkwardly but determinedly, toward you, not unlike those hammers in The Wall, but I digress.
Oh. My. Gosh. I didn't really want that to be funny, but I ended up laughing so hard I got...tears in my ass.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
omg! lol! I wasn't a member of the board when this was orginally posted, but thanks so much for sharing! That was hilarious!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
OMG I just had my first ass tear! This was way back before I found JL thanks for sharing again lol.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I keep coming back to this point in the thread

Quote:
OMGosh. Tears in my ass.

Excuse me?? You did mean "eyes," right?
And I've got to excuse myself from the computer and walk away and laugh....

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
The part that made me lose it was nathan's Canbrow bridge tribute. and the part about opening a big ass can of peas together! lol! I'm dying over here! This is so funny!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts

bwaahahaaa..

1 - 20 of 43 Posts