Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard this on the radio this morning. 21 yr old in a Mazza that wasnt even hers! :eek:

Suspected Drunk Maserati Driver Hits Texas Police Car

COLLEGE STATION, Texas - The driver of a Maserati is expected to face DWI-related charges after the pricey vehicle hit a College Station patrol car head-on and injured the officer.

A warrant issued for the woman says the 21-year-old was believed to be intoxicated while driving.

The head-on crash early Sunday left Officer Tracy Sheets hospitalized with broken bones. Police say Sheets had responded to a complaint about vehicles racing.

Police are trying to determine who owns the 2006 sports car, which is not registered to the woman who was treated for minor injuries.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
It always amazes me how these drunks cause so much death & serious injury to innocent people but nearly always seem to walk away uninjured or with only minor injuries like this while other peoples lives are cut short or ruined forever. It's as if the booze protects them somehow. :mad:

I hope they throw the book at her. :mad:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
It always amazes me how these drunks cause so much death & serious injury to innocent people but nearly always seem to walk away uninjured or with only minor injuries like this while other peoples lives are cut short or ruined forever. It's as if the booze protects them somehow. :mad:

I hope they throw the book at her. :mad:
Alcohol relaxes the muscles. Relaxed bodies aren't rigid. Saves the drunks from injury. Not fair, but the way it seems to go.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Hold on one second! What happened to the old standards? This was a woman racing a sports car drunk! I thought this kind of crap was reserved for stupid males. Holy cow! Equality has truly permiated society. Women are now proving they are just as dumb as men.

Okay! Take you shots at me. I just couldn't resist this one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.