Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Limbaugh and Robertson are just horrible horrible people and how ANYONE can listen to them after some of the things they have said are just beyond me.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
actually, I'd never heard of him until yesterday, and since I watch Canadian and the BBC news, I doubt I'll watch him again.

Still admire him for publically lambasting the two ridiculous pieces of excrement

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Limbaugh and Robertson are just horrible horrible people and how ANYONE can listen to them after some of the things they have said are just beyond me.
You just have to take comfort in the fact that if there is a Hell, at least two people are ahead of you in line.:)

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I wish they'd both fall off the planet. And I wish people would ignore them. I didn't hear them make the statements, and I'd be just as happy if the news didn't rebroadcast it all over the place. I really don't want to hear any more of their opinions about how the gays caused Katrina or Haiti made a pact with the Devil. How you can be filled with such hate and ignorance and call yourself a reverend (I'll excuse Limbaugh, he's just a radio show host so he can be a ruthless and disgusting as his listeners will tolerate) is beyond me.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Don't forget to put Danny Glover in that line also, no different, just way left instead of way right.:rolleyes:

Of course what is real funny is how since Bush fucked up the Katrina so bad, how comes BO wants him to help on this mess.:rolleyes:

It's all politics, extreme left, extreme right, we'd be better off with out all of them.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Well if Danny Glover thinks Global Warming caused the earthquake in Haiti, he is an idiot. I hadn't heard that Obama wanted Bush to help on this, I assume it is something like an ambassador or fund-raising spokesperson, similar to what Clinton and George H.W. Bush did for Tsunami Relief. I think he'd be good at it.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Well if Danny Glover thinks Global Warming caused the earthquake in Haiti, he is an idiot. I hadn't heard that Obama wanted Bush to help on this, I assume it is something like an ambassador or fund-raising spokesperson, similar to what Clinton and George H.W. Bush did for Tsunami Relief. I think he'd be good at it.
It was on the news today, not even sure what station it was on, I just laughed. I'm sure he would be good, but I still think it's funny to critize someone and then ask for their help in a similar situation, as I said, politics cause folks to do strange things to make them look good.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
strange bedfellows, eh?
God I hate that term, well we're stuck with it, when some of them are in bed together I hope they use protection, a cross between them would be even more scary.:eek:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
God I hate that term, well we're stuck with it, when some of them are in bed together I hope they use protection, a cross between them would be even more scary.
Gosh yes, I actually hope they're fixed.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts