Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ollie had been pulling a Bruno and sitting on top of Henery, leaning against the arm of the couch when I got up to get the camera, and when I got back, he had slid down the arm against his brother.

OLLIE: Momma! I's making a Henery-squishie!
HENERY: Momma, he's sitting on me AGAIN... I's trying to sleep here!

OLLIE: Sorry brudder.... I loves you.
HENERY: I loves you too, Ollie. *sigh*

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I love Ollie and Henery pictures, hehe.
Now, do I have it right that Quinn and Ollie are sister and brother? They do share a lovely resemblence!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Now, I know it is just the camera perspective--but Ollie looks so much BIGGER then Henery!

Cute pictures. =) I guess it's a good thing Bruno doesn't live with Henery. (Not that Henery wouldn't LOVE having him there.) But, Henery would have to get used to being a labrapillow!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now, I know it is just the camera perspective--but Ollie looks so much BIGGER then Henery!

Cute pictures. =) I guess it's a good thing Bruno doesn't live with Henery. (Not that Henery wouldn't LOVE having him there.) But, Henery would have to get used to being a labrapillow!
Anne, he's almost as big as Henery!! He's almost as tall and nearly as long. Henry only outweighs him by about 10 lbs. eeek!! :eek:

·
Registered
133 Posts
I love seeing the pics of those too they are so funny together always sitting on one another and its good that they have one another to pick on as then they leave mom and dad alone lmao:D:eek:I want so bad to get a little brother or sister for Lazy but we just don't have the room as yet but when we buy our own place I told TL that we will be getting a new play mate for Lazy she doesn't need to be an only child lol:(

·
Registered
168 Posts
Oh, those are two happy labs :). Ollie and Henery are so cute together. I love seeing the pics of all these youngins on the board, see how they grow up. It goes so fast. Martta is 17mo now, so sizewise she's grown up. Mentally though...probably never, right? :D

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Adorable :)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Is that a Kelrobin trait?
Seems like all of Laura's labs love to do squishies.

Cute!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts