Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that's our sign he's sitting in front of. ;) After 3 months on the market (nearly to the day), our house is now officially SOLD!!!!!!

A very nice conditional offer came in on Friday and was firmed up today!!

Henery & Ollie are just ecstatic that they have their Momma is no longer a frantic cleaning machine, trying to keep the house in model-home-showing condition! Woohoo!!!

Ollie was fast asleep, flat on his back, 4 legs askew and snoring heartily when this pic was taken. I didn't dare wake the slumbering beast. ;)

We're doing lots of happy dances here tonight!! :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Congrats, Felicia! That's the biggest for sale sign i've ever seen! I went hunting for it on that website but couldn't find it.. i'm so snoopy =) I love the inside, i wanted ideas.. hee

·
Registered
927 Posts
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I was just going to check and see if there was any news. Way to go Felicia!!!

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Oh wow i never realised you had a seperate sitting room, i love your house looks so big inside too! So where ya moving to?

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Congratulations! But....duh! Where are Henery and Ollie going to live now?

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL! Karen, Ed... we're moving with my SO into a new house just north of our city! :) The boyz will have a new HUGE backyard in which to romp and wrestle and chase each other, without fear of slamming into the fence as they sometimes do here, plus a huge park across the street for off-leash hikes. :) It'll be labrador nirvana! :D

It's also less than 5 minutes to my brother and SIL's house and less than 5 minutes to SO's golf course!! lol!

Can't wait!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts