Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
It's amazing how grown up Olls can appear in one picture and such a puppy in another. And he's perfect... don't listen to that Brit over there. He's prolly tippled.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I love the second pic of Olllie with the soccer ball; his black coat is gorgeous. And Henery....smooches to that special lad.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Love the Henry close ups!!! :) Hehe... he's got so much frikken personality. I love it! And Ollie is super handsome.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
The first picture is great...it will be interesting to see how different Ollie will look next to Hens in a couple years....right now they seem to be about the same general size.
And the second pictures of Henery....looks like he is just about the have a great big sneeze....aaaaaaachooooooo! Kisses to that wonderful boy of yours.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Great Pics!!! And was Vic present!!??? What does he really think about the brothers Goob??? Thanks Felicia for as sharing.

Ginny

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I still can't get over how big Ollie has gotten, and Mr. Henery has the most handsomest face!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just love my boyz. :)

Ollie outweighs Hen by about 8-10 pounds now and he has the most lovely thick coat... I just love running my hands through it!! And smooshing on his face too!

I love that they are the best of friends, and will look for each other as soon as they wake up in the morning (Ollie is still crated).

Vic loves the Brudders Goob, though I think he secretly loves Ollie just a little bit more. Ollie totally works it when he comes over, he saunters over to him and either flops onto his back for belly rubs or he'll wedge himself between his legs for bum rubs, depends on what he's feeling like that day. I've caught the two of them on the couch together, Ollie's head snuggled into Vic's lap and belly up while Vic rubs his belly and talks to him. :D

Henry will always be a Momma's boy, I think... and that's just fine with me. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts