Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bauer has these weird red circles on him, and I can't figure out what they are. From my research, I have found everything from lyme disease to insect bites to ring worm. He is going to the vet tomorrow morning, but in the meantime . . . any ideas?

There is a lighter red circle in the upper left, but it looked like the bright one earlier today. Whatever it is, the circles disappear pretty quickly. I have checked him over pretty close, and I have found 4 spots. Anyone know what it is?

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
I don't think it is ringworm, or it wouldn't disappear. Jefferson had something similar a while back, took him to the Vet and he thought it was just bug bites.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
They're just bug bites. They'll go away. Champ gets them in the warm months when he's out laying in the grass. I asked the vet once about them, and she confirmed they were bug bites.

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Diesel had one like that the other day - and while he was at the vet for his heartworm test she looked at it and told me it was a May fly bite. I put some Neosporin on it and it cleared up fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts