Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was on the Elkhound list I belong to this morning:

Please pass this request for information along to your kennel club members and other canine organizations you belong to.

The Vestal Police Department is currently looking for information from anyone who has purchased a dog from the breeder who may have used the following names: Lisa Crocker Lisa Adcock Lisa or Sandra Marlow Elizabeth Parker

She typically deals with rare breeds (esp. Havanese, Coton de Tulear, Tibetan Mastiff). She has moved through out the states (NY, PA, TN, etc.) and appears to handle transactions through internet sites. If anyone has purchased a dog from her that was not delivered as agreed (ill, not sound, other health problems), or was not delivered at all, please contact : Sgt. Darryl Linsday , Vestal Police Dept. (607)-754-2477 ext. 457

·
Registered
3 Posts
This was on the Elkhound list I belong to this morning:

Please pass this request for information along to your kennel club members and other canine organizations you belong to.

The Vestal Police Department is currently looking for information from anyone who has purchased a dog from the breeder who may have used the following names: Lisa Crocker Lisa Adcock Lisa or Sandra Marlow Elizabeth Parker

She typically deals with rare breeds (esp. Havanese, Coton de Tulear, Tibetan Mastiff). She has moved through out the states (NY, PA, TN, etc.) and appears to handle transactions through internet sites. If anyone has purchased a dog from her that was not delivered as agreed (ill, not sound, other health problems), or was not delivered at all, please contact : Sgt. Darryl Linsday , Vestal Police Dept. (607)-754-2477 ext. 457

hello

i know this thread is more than 3 years old but im curious to know if anyone has found this person. i have some information that may help. i am not 100% sure but was told the person i was locking horns with is indeed this same person you people are looking for.
please drop me a PM

thank you

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
hello

i know this thread is more than 3 years old but im curious to know if anyone has found this person. i have some information that may help. i am not 100% sure but was told the person i was locking horns with is indeed this same person you people are looking for.
please drop me a PM

thank you
\\

The contact for this is the Vestal NY police department - not anyone on this board. It was 5+ years ago, so who knows if this is active anymore.

·
Registered
3 Posts
\\

The contact for this is the Vestal NY police department - not anyone on this board. It was 5+ years ago, so who knows if this is active anymore.
i understand that.......im just trying to help but i need more information before i call the vestal police. i figure the one who posted this thread is the one looking for info...we might be able to help each other

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
i understand that.......im just trying to help but i need more information before i call the vestal police. i figure the one who posted this thread is the one looking for info...we might be able to help each other
No - she was just reposting to spread the word. She has no personal interest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts