Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes! Really Really! Use Goodsearch.com ( http://www.goodsearch.com/AddCharity.aspx ) Goodsearch.com is a search engine that donates one cent per search to non-profit organizations across the country. Lab rescues, all you have to do is be registered with goodsearch and have a following of loyal people who vow to use goodsearch instead of google and other common search engines.

Lab lovers, all you have to due is support your local lab rescue by using good search. Its as simple as a click of the mouse! Help homeless labs across the country by using goodsearch, all you need is the name of the rescue organization and you are set! Just enter the name into the bar that asks "who would you like to help with goodsearch" and you are on your way to helping labs in need across the US. Happy searching!

PS- If anyone can actually find a lab organization registered with goodsearch I will be more then happy to run searches to support their organization, just let me know!

·
Registered
501 Posts
We just joined! Thanks for finding this for us - I can't wait to tell all our volunteers and supporters!

It said that it might take a few days to process our enrollment.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yay! Let me know once you are in the system and I'll goodsearch for you guys! I'm happy I was able to help someone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts