Just Labradors banner

Which name do you think would be a good registered name for Rookie?

• Endeavor Johnny Come Lately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Endeavor New Kid In Town

• Endeavor Safari Tenderfoot

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going with the theme of being new. Endeavor is the kennel name and in the third name, I added Safari which is part of Rider's name and one my favorite things about my job at CMU.

I just don't know, but I need to get this boy registered. Help!!!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I don't know, but that is my favorite Eagles song!

I voted for "New Kid."

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Honestly, I'm not thrilled with any of them. Have any more you're thinking about?

Just wanted to add, is there one that you particularly like? Whether or not we like them isn't as important as you liking them.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JacksAndLabs said:
I like those :) I was thinking something along the line of Endeavor's Hot Recruit.
I like that too Nicole, but I am weary of seeming arrogant, because I am certainly a newbie to this whole show thing...and dont' want to come off as pretentious.

Laura, I initially really liked Johnny Come Lately after I searched the thesaurus, but I also liked the idea of incorporating Safari in it until Nicole said there was a kennel name out west with that name....I am just really stuck.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Dani, just write stuff down when it comes to you and then decide. You don't have to decide for awhile. Since there is a Lab kennel named Safari, I would avoid incorporating that into his name no matter what.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Dani said:
I like that too Nicole, but I am weary of seeming arrogant, because I am certainly a newbie to this whole show thing...and dont' want to come off as pretentious.
See I didn't think of it as being arrogant, just a fun phrase. You could go with New Recruit....just a thought. I'll do some more thinking... :)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Okay what about something like Blue Chip since a Blue Chip recruit is supposed to be something special.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I like Hot Recruit! Who cares about being arrogant when you have such a smoochable pup!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Dani...I took Dakota's fathers name.."Boone", then with his mother's name Java..and we picked him out and up around the winter holidays..I came up with this...Boone's Dakota Java Noel, it was supposed to be..Boone's Dakota Noel Java..but I screwed up when putting it on the AKC form. DUH!
Jackie

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I voted for New Kid In Town...just like the sound of it :)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
New kid in town!! made me start humming the song... !! ;D

·
Registered
440 Posts
labby said:
Okay what about something like Blue Chip since a Blue Chip recruit is supposed to be something special.
Wow, I didn't know Blue Chip even meant something when I used it in Blue's name. I was just combining parental names. You learn something new everyday!...

Btw, I voted for Endeavor's New Kid In Town. I think that's really cute and definately fits "Rookie". Good luck deciding, Dani! ;D

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
How about something like Endeavor's New Adventure seeing as he is the first he is new and the showing is going to be an adventure.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
I like New Kid in Town.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Endeavor To Succeed
Endeavor's Mighty Adventure
Endeavor's The New Guy
Endeavor's Not A Benchwarmer
Endeavor's New Pitcher
Endeavor's New Baseman
Endeavor's Newest Rockstar
Endeavor's Mr. Little League
Endeavor's Mr. BIG League
Endeavor's Hit A Home Run
Endeavor's Sliding Into Home
Endeavor's Bases Loaded
Endeavor's Base Hit
Endeavor's Base Player
Endeavor's Not Just A Pawn (isn't there a "rook" in chess, too?)Endeavor's Mighty Lemondrop (he's just cute and yellow)
Endeavor's New Horizon
Endeavor's Next One Up
Endeavor's Just Signed On
Endeavor's Autograph, Please!
Endeavor's Cleanin' Up
Endeavor's Field Of Dreams
Endeavor's If You Build It...
Endeavor's Hall Of Fame
Endeavor's No Guts No Glory
Endeavor's In The Outfield
Endeavor's Grand Slam
Endeavor's Over The Fence
Endeavor's Spring Training
Endeavor's At the Ballpark
Endeavor's Peanuts and Cracker Jacks
Endeavor's TakeMeOut2TheBallGame
Endeavor RtRtRt4TheHomeTeam
Endeavor's Home Team
Endeavor's Pitchin Strikes
Endeavor's You're SAFE!
Endeavor's And It's Good!
Endeavor's World Record
Endeavor's Not Talkin' Chocolate (had to throw that one in there, Dani! LOL)
Endeavor's 100.9 MPH Pitch (Nolan Ryan, whose fastball was "officially" clocked by the Guinness Book of World Records at 100.9 miles per hour in a game played on August 20, 1974 versus the Chicago White Sox. A record that's still included in the book.)

Want me to keep going? ;) LOL Most of what I was thinking, with the callname "Rookie" has to do with baseball, of course.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts