·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one for a bathroom?

HC-149 (Buxton Blue)
HC-114 (Saybrook Sage)
Benjamin Moore

The tile on the floor is a light gray. I'm going to get shower curtains/towels either in white with brown piping (with the blue) or ... I don't know what else. We had a red bathroom before, and I wanted to do something different. Also open to other color suggestions, I think the whole moving act has fried my brain.

I need to paint before Saturday, when the movers bring all the crap over :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just like saying Buxton Blue, so that's my vote.
That would probably be the highest class thing in the apartment, the sofa is a LoveSac ...

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I think the Sage would go well with the brown piping and the tiles.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
By executive order I am never allowed to choose colors without adult supervision. I can single handedly double the sales at Benjamin Moore. The first sale is the colors I choose,the second sale is the paint to cover my choice.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I like them both, but think the sage is a bit too dull. Either a little brighter green or the blue.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Almost an even split .... John's response "As long as I don't have to paint it I don't care."

I'm going to get the paint, I'll post pictures once we're done :)

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
We just picked a blue for our main bath, I like it because its bright and airy and... well, watery, lol. BUT, green is my fav colour and is what my main living area is... So either one are good choices IMO!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts