Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its either Soup (Chichen and Sausage Gumbo Campbells soup) with crackers or go to Taco Bell and get some Nachos

SOMEONE HELP

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Soup will only make you hungry for nachos. Taco Bell.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The thing is I eat soup almost every day. Its cheap and I dont spend money going out to lunch every day. I did get a sub yesterday but only because Cody told me to. He hates to see me only eat soup for lunch. But its good.

I am going to taco bell. It will only cost me a couple of buck and I have some cash on me. SEE YA

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Tater said:
I did get a sub yesterday but only because Cody told me to.
i.. *sigh*

forget it

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Are you home today Sam?

I just had a chef's salad with turkey, provolone, dried cherries and those crunchy noodle things. Yum!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I would do go to Taco Bell only because I really want the Chewbacca collector's cup. I already have Han Solo and Princess Leia already and that would finish my collection. Crossing fingers because I'm going there today. If they are sold out I just may have to hit Ebay.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Wendy said:
I would do go to Taco Bell only because I really want the Chewbacca collector's cup. I already have Han Solo and Princess Leia already and that would finish my collection. Crossing fingers because I'm going there today. If they are sold out I just may have to hit Ebay.
HOLY LORD....I just peed myself.

Good luck to you, there.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Wendy said:
do or do not, there is no try

1 - 20 of 32 Posts