Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay..my lovely sister who must make more money than i do is leaving next week for a lovely week in Jamaica with her husband.

She's trying to squiggle her way into a room upgrade by dropping the hotel a lovely email about how excited she is to spend her first anniversary with them (technically it's her 2nd, but i suppose first sounds better.)

Anyone know how on earth i can get an email address for this place?

She could have written the letter, but she'll get there before the letter, i think.. she just booked it yesterday.

Any other ideas?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
kelli said:
Okay..my lovely sister who must make more money than i do is leaving next week for a lovely week in Jamaica with her husband.

She's trying to squiggle her way into a room upgrade by dropping the hotel a lovely email about how excited she is to spend her first anniversary with them (technically it's her 2nd, but i suppose first sounds better.)

Anyone know how on earth i can get an email address for this place?

She could have written the letter, but she'll get there before the letter, i think.. she just booked it yesterday.

Any other ideas?
Check the website for the hotel, maybe it's on there under the contact info. Or call them and ask for the email address.

Did she book with a travel agent? If so maybe they can get her that info.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
When we went to Jamaica a few years ago we found email was sketchy. The hotel may not have it.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh.. i forgot.. oops =)

Gran Bahia Principe Montego Bay Jamaica

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, Samantha!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Let us know if it works! LOL.

Tell me she is leaving her baby home while she goes away for a week?? Please, just tell me that. I dream of a week away with my husband. *sigh*

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep.. my parents are heading down to Brampton for the week to babysit. They'll come back exausted =)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts