Just Labradors banner

HELP!! Americas most wanted-- A sex offender.. Or just weird..

332 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  imported_Shanna 
G
#1 ·
The lady that lives next door, who has Joe, and I were talking this evening. Her daughter came home tonight and was telling her about this guy who watches them from a van while they do PE outside. They are running the outside of the fence at school so they really arnt ON school grounds ::) (I have noticed ALL the junior high schools do this.
There has been sightings of Fredrick Cecil McLean (someone on AMW) sighted in midwest and the Casper area..
She will be at the school tomorrow to assist in another class room (she is a teacher just not working this year). She plans on driving around the school to see if he is there tomorrow and talking to the school. This guy is in a work like truck and is there almost every day.
So my question is. as a parent would you.. call the police tonight and tell them whats going on, or call tomorrow IF he is there??
I really think that the police need to be called no matter what. It may be nothing. I think its probably nothing..

#5 ·
When I was in high school (an all girl catholic high school no less) we had a creepy dude that would watch the girls play field hockey. We called him Chester the Molester. While he never did anything to US, I'm glad someone called the cops. Turns out he was a rapist who had been on the run from the police after raping and sodomizing a girl in high school in a neighboring town. NEVER chalk it up to "its nothing" I'm not trying to freak you out, but Its better to be safe then sorry. IF my school hadn't called the cops IMMEDIATELY, someone could have gotten hurt.

G
#7 ·
Okay.. What I knew as of 930 this evening is that she called the head sheriff in midwest where he had been seen before. His wife is who Peggy is working for in her class room. They were not home this evening.. She called the police this evening and they wont do anything until tomorrow.
So tomorrow she will drop Zoe off and then drive by where Zoe said the guy parks. She will not go to the guy or anything she will get the info off the truck/van and call the cops so they can take it from there. They will probably put the school in lock down with or without the guy being there..
When I know more I will update..

#10 ·
It's definitely not nothing. A guy in a van watching a bunch of school girls running around everyday is definitely not nothing. I'm glad the police are involved.

#12 ·
I kind of look at it like this. WHY would a guy even want to sit in a school parking lot and watch young girls? I mean, even if he is just taking his lunch there... it's still a bit odd. He should know that it is unacceptable.

I teach my girls that good grown-ups KNOW not to talk to children. Grown ups have rules they have to follow. If a grown up starts to break these rules... GET AWAY.

Reporting is an excellent idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.