Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you may know Koko was throwing up yesterday afternoon into the night (she last threw up last night around 10pm) She had about a 1/2 cup cooked rice for breakfast at 6am, she has been acting her goofy self all day. When I took her out to potty (at about 2:30 pm) she ate grass and came up on the deck and threw up, it appeared to be grass (small amount) and the rice she had this am as well as some mucus. We found yesterday that Koko ate a hole in her bed about the size of a womans fist. She pooped 2 times since she started throwing up, last nights poop was normal, the one this am had bits of her bed in it and she did the walking poop and left 4 little piles all normal in consistency. I spoke to the vet yesterday and she said it sounded like an upset tummy just wait it out. The Vet is closed until monday and the ER vet around here has a bad reptutaion. Should I give her anythig to eat tonight? Rice/chicken? Is it ok for her to eat the grass? Will eating the grass help her get the yucky out so this will end? I would welcome any and all advise. Thanks in advance,
Terri

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I wouldn't allow anything to eat today. No grass either. Remy went into pancreatitis after eating grass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts