Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My names Liz and I live in the UK Channel Islands. I have a black labrador boy called Oscar who will be 6 years old in June. He is utterley adorable. He has a massive personality and is becoming pretty well renowned for his daft exploits! Looking forwards to getting to know you all :D

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Welcome Liz and Oscar!!

Please tell us (in Lab Chat) about some of "daft exploits" -- they sound intriguing.

ETA: And which island do you live on? I went to Wikipedia to see where the Channel Islands (UK version) are located; they have a very fascinating history.

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Hi Liz, i am in the Uk also, in Kent so we are practically neigbours :) Cant wait to hear about Oscars exploits.

PS - i love your signature statement, may God forgive me for the state of my house right now, it has gotten worse since i joined JL, if i am not playing with the dog i am logged on to the site, my hoover is now covered in dust lol!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello. Thank you for your warm welcome :)

I live on one of the smaller islands called Sark, although we bought Oscar from a breeder in Cheshire, UK which is where I am originally from. His sire is French :)

I will get round to posting in the Lab Chat area soon and tell you all about him. Looking forwards to hearing all about your dogs too x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.