Just Labradors banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My name's Jess and I'm 13, and currently own a black labrador. She's called Inca and is just over 5 months old. She's fantastic and so much more than I expected, love her to bits! :love:

I live in Northumberland (England) with my mum, older sister and twin brother. We also own a horse called Merlin, but I prefer dogs!

This is her on her first day home (October 11th):

And this is her the other weekend:

I look forward to sharing stories with you all and getting to know you.

Jess x

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from Oz. She's going to be a big girl. She has to grow into those feet. :lol:
I know, everyone is saying that! Weigh in at the vets the other day, 20kg! Still too much scruff to microchip her, another few months to wait :nono:

Welcome, your pup is beautiful:)
Thank you! :love:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Guys !

I would like to take opportunity to introduce my self. My self Mark and I am new for this site. my hobbies are Dancing, music, Watching Tv, making Fun with my friends and Surfing web. I like forum discussion since here we can share our knowledge as well as increase it.

I would like to discuss with you some of the latest topics. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me.

Thanks and have a nice day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.