Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , just discovered this forum my name is phil but mainuh is my nick name , ive been involved with labs for a little over a decade or so,,,, i started out working for the new england assistant dog service , and got introduced to the breed and fell in love with them!!!! before that,,, the" gsd" was the only kind of dog i had ever had since then ive had a rebel, an emmit and now have ebenezer we call him eby , unfortunatly what got me searchin for a forum is eby came up carrying his left paw this a,m, and noone saw him get injured it seems to be in his wrist area and was swollen until we started an ice pack regimend,,,,, any ideia on what to do next would be great i figured i would do ice 10 minutes on 30 minutes off then switch to a heat compress tomoroww then dicide on a trip to thr vet on how he's improved by sunday (you know economy and all id like to avoid the vet if poss, but if he is not significantly better by sunday any advice would be awesome ,, and nice to meet you folks bye ill check back later:high5:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Thats a hard one. How old is he? How about pain medicine? An asprin? Could he have been bitten by something? BTW...I too was GSD lover...Now living with a lab...not sure I could go back!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts