Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :)

I'm new today!
I'm Julie and my Lab is Vanessa ... she is nearly 11 years old now and pretty much retired although in her youth she competed in obedience and agility competitions.

The rest of the furcrew is Rocks the Border Collie, Noobie and North the Alaskan Malamutes and Bridget the Border Terrier.
We live near Manchester, in the North of England.

Our hobbies are showing, obedience, agility and conformation, racing the sled dogs and of course eating, sleeping and swimming :) :)

Pics of the dogs are in my website ... I will also post a few when I work out where the appropriate section to do so is!!

Muddiwarx is our kennel name :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome from alberta canada! cant wait to see pics!

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Vanessa is a beauty!!! And so are your other pups! Can't wait to see more pics of Vanessa and hear all about her. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Greetings from the UK !!! ;D

·
Registered
16 Posts
uklab said:
Greetings from the UK !!! ;D
Hello, dear lab owners from the UK.

I have a question to you. There is a dispute among the lab breeders and owners in Russia in respect of the matter whether labrador should have a complete dentition or lack of molars and pre-molars is perrmissible for the show dog since there is no any accent in the FCI standard, though UKS, AKS and other standards have such information. I would be very happy if you clear up the issue. Probably, the translation from English into Russion is not correct.
Look forward to hear from you soon.

Vera

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey, USA! We have a friend from Manchester. His parents owned the Magpie Pub there. We met him when he came to the US to work at the camp where we used to live.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts