Just Labradors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My best friend Jen and I entered a lipdub contest on youtube for one of the funniest "two man novelty bands" to walk the earth. "Flight of the Conchords" Check them out if you have not heard of them. Their 2nd season just started on HBO. Winners of the contest get their video played on HBO, or parts of it anyway.

We just submitted our video today and we're pretty proud with the result.

Starring along side us is Jen's basset hound, Brutus, who is some of you may recall was desperately sick a number of months back. He has since then recovered and is back to his normal OCD antics. He humored us quite well during the filming of this video. LOL He's a good boy and he thanks you for you thoughts in his time of need.

I hope you enjoy this half as much as we enjoyed making it!
A couple of the scenes might be lost on you if you have not seen the first season, but it's still laughably funny nonetheless!

Without further ado,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THTqwtWAmEo
Also, ratings and comments are part of the deciding vote of the winners so feel free to rate under your many youtube accounts. LOL

Thanks for always being there in the back of my mind. Though I do not post often these days, this forum is never far from my mind. I heart you all.

Sara

p.s. I'm the one holding the guitar. ;)

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
I can't watch now because it's 2 am and I don't have the sound on so I don't wake my husband.

I love the song 'The most beautiful girl in the room'. ........and when you're on the street, depending on the street, I bet you are definitely in the top three good lookin' girls on the street........cracks me up!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.