Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once I start wearing sandals in the summer, my heels get terrible. They are rough, calloused, deep splits and dirty looking. I've tried all kinds of creams, lotions and using a rasp. Today I decided to start putting socks on with my sandals when I'm at home. Anyone have something that works?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Try THIS and report back. Have no idea if it works or not, just saw it on TV the other night.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I shower, use a pumice stone, slather on shea butter, then put socks on before I go to bed. Wake up to wonderful feet!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I'm a big believer in Vitamin E oil.
Might try the ped-egg thing, but the Vit E seems to work for me.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I use a microplane, which is similar to the pedegg. It gets rid of the dry skin and cracking. I don't like/use lotion so I'm no help there!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Me, too. The PedEgg and Bag Balm took care of my dry cracked, heels last winter. This past winter I only had to use the PedEgg a couple of times.
Oh yeah, Bag Balm is wonderful! I got that for Bill's hands when he was working, and we both use it on our feet when I'm out of shea butter.

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
I use the ped egg and creamy vaseline lotion with vitamin E. I haven't found anything that works like that lotion - for the money too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts