·
Registered
28,830 Posts
It's a balmy 54F in Tulsa right now.
Had to take off my jacket for retrieves about an hour ago... too warm! :happy:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I know, Justine, the snow is melting like crazy. Worries me about the drive to work tomorrow if the snowmelt freezes tonight.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AmazonGold said:
I know, Justine, the snow is melting like crazy. Worries me about the drive to work tomorrow if the snowmelt freezes tonight.
I know what you mean. I have early class tomorrow so I'm going to be extra careful driving. I'm also watching out for the 100+ icicles all over my apartment building and carport.. :surprise: One of them fell on Abbey, it was a small one and landed horizontally, but still.. freaked us both out. Could have been bad!!

My car looks hilarious.. It's black normally, but I think it could pass for a light tan/grey color.. :laugh:

labby said:
I should have ridden today. :(
You would have been able to get away with just a hoodie and jeans, I think..! ;)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
It got up to around 60 here today :crazy:

I took Molly for a walk in jeans and a t-shirt!

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Paddysmom said:
It's a balmy 54F in Tulsa right now.
Had to take off my jacket for retrieves about an hour ago... too warm! :happy:
That's about what it is here, but we still have a lot of ice and slush on the grass. We were wading through ice clearing trees today wearing t-shirts. Odd weather.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
i thought the balmy 28 (-2) we're having was good..

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Jan 30th 2009

Melburnians have endured three successive days of temperatures above 43 degrees Celsius for the first time in recorded history. The mercury reached 44.2 degrees today at 2.27pm, 44.3 yesterday, and 43.4 on Wednesday.

Melbourne's most sustained heatwave occurred in January 1908 when temperatures reached 39.9 (15th), 42.8 (16th), 44.2 (17th), 40.0 (18th), 41.1 (19th) and 42.7 (20th).
I think I win :laugh: ...... :laugh:

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
It was 68 and sunny here today. We spent a lot of time outside. :D

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
G'day,

sarah said:
Jan 30th 2009

Melburnians have endured three successive days of temperatures above 43 degrees Celsius for the first time in recorded history. The mercury reached 44.2 degrees today at 2.27pm, 44.3 yesterday, and 43.4 on Wednesday.

Melbourne's most sustained heatwave occurred in January 1908 when temperatures reached 39.9 (15th), 42.8 (16th), 44.2 (17th), 40.0 (18th), 41.1 (19th) and 42.7 (20th).
I think I win :laugh: ...... :laugh:
Bendigo isn't far behind you either - we Victorians definetly win the Heat Wave competitions for the mean time.

Cheers,

Pottsie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts