Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's supposed to be 90 degrees, inland, here in NJ today so we are taking the boys to a dog beach in Manasquan.
We usually take Elias there a few times a year, this will be Wyatt's first trip. He's going to be on overload!
Will take lots of pics and post tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I hope Elias and Wyatt have a great time at the beach. You're right about the heatwave. Looks like someone accidently hit the summer button instead of the spring button.

Can you post about the dog beach? I would mind taking a road trip sometime.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That will be a joy! Feel free to send some (not all) of the warmth my direction, will you? :)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, just got home. Not sure I got any post-worthy pictures. It was hard taking pics with the sun in my face, tons of tons, our dogs running around like crazy.
Elias was great..... but got injured. He took a nice chunk out of a paw pad, probably from a some type of shell, although he would have played for hours if we let him. Wyatt was "ok", jumped up on a few people, but otherwise was pretty good. I'll get my pics up later and see how they are.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Sam, sounds like the "boys" had a blast at the beach.

Sorry to hear Elias got a boo-boo on his paw!! :( Tell Elias that Lexi sends him get well smooches.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
What a great day to spend at the beach. I can't wait to see pictures! Too bad poor Elias got hurt. Sending lots of get well wishes.
I had never heard of the Manasquan dog beach until this past week when someone in the office mentioned it. Sounds awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts