Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First a hop over to Prince Edward Island for a few days, then to Miramichi New Brunswick to visit Steve's extended family. We are tagging along while Steve schmoozes clients (works...???) so the girls & I will be taking in the tourist-y things that we do each summer & hopefully basking on some red sand beaches... come on sun! I'll be popping in on the laptop occaisionally in the evenings to make sure you are all happy, healthy & well. :)

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Have a great time T. Don't forget your sunscreen while you are on the beach!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Have a great time T!

If you get a chance to head "up east", you and the girls would LOVE Basin Head Beach. It's amazing! Plus there are gift shops, a canteen, showers, etc.

And you can beep your horn at my parent's place on Souris River, last place on the left just before the bridge over the river as you drive into Souris. Heck, stop in for a visit and raid their garden (just bring me back some!)!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Jo, your parents live there?! WOW, beautimous!!!!!!!

Have fun, Theresa, sounds like Heaven. :)

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Jo, your parents live there?! WOW, beautimous!!!!!!!

Have fun, Theresa, sounds like Heaven. :)
Not THERE, but to go there you drive by my parents! lol! That beach is about a 15 to 20 minute drive past my parent's house.

This is the view from my parents' house, which is pretty sweet too!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
That is amazing! Wowza!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Have a great time T!

If you get a chance to head "up east", you and the girls would LOVE Basin Head Beach. It's amazing! Plus there are gift shops, a canteen, showers, etc.

And you can beep your horn at my parent's place on Souris River, last place on the left just before the bridge over the river as you drive into Souris. Heck, stop in for a visit and raid their garden (just bring me back some!)!
Hey Jo,
I have a friend very close to there as well. I was over to visit but didn't get to Basin Head. We went to Little Harbour and Bothwell(sp?). Loved them!

T, Have fun!!!!! Wish I was headed to a beach today!!!!!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Left PEI & we are now on the Mighty Miramichi River in NB. Our island cottage was great, the kids were in heaven. we've been going to PEI every summer since they were born, and even before they were born. It's pretty much my favourite relaxation spot ever.

Weather was gorgeous, some rain today, but we've been hanging out in our suite (suites rock, btw, the kids have their own room with a tv/dvd & such, connected to our room by a small hallway where we have a king sized bed, tv/dvd, etc.) and visiting relatives. It kind of sucks that Steve has to see clients, but it's pretty sweet that because of that, our rooms, gas, etc are all "company expenses" , so we are getting away extremely cheap. Will have a few pics when we get home on Friday. Hope you are all well. Prayers & good wishes to all who need them.

T =)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts