Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you know that my husband was deploying to Afghanistan. Well we said our goodbyes in front of the bus at 4:45am. I am heartbroken right now. I just want to thank all of you for your prayers, I just want him home already..sad that it hasn't even been one full day and I miss him already! :(

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
{{{hugs}}} I'm sorry. My thoughts are with you. How long will he be gone for?

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
(((hugs))) from me, too. I don't think military spouses get enouh respect and understanding. I'd like to thank both you and your husband for all that you do.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
((HUGS)) Sending prayers for a safe deployment, tour, and return. God bless him for his service to his country, and bless you too. We'll do our best to keep you company while he is away.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Thank you to both of you for the sacrifices yo uare making on our behalf. God Bless.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
{{{{HUGS}}}}

You will both be in my thoughts and prayers. Neal use to tell me he thought it was worse for the famlies then for the service members whenever they would leave on a cruise. I am so glad he is now retired. Granted he lives 3000 miles away as that is where FedEx had an opening for a pilot but I still get to see him once or twice a year and don't have to worry about some shooting him down or him crashing on a night carrier landing.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Just wanted to add my thanks to the both of you for your sacrafise- our family appreciates you both! (((hugs))) to you!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You are all so awesome, thank you so much for all your kind words. Lucky for me Jake, (my 6 m/o lab) has been such a cuddler today, he must know mom is sad. I also think that he knew dad was leaving because he had pout-y face on last night when we were packing all his gear. My husband can't wait to get on the web cam and see both of us..we cant wait either.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Prayers for his safety, prayers for your peace of mind, and so glad you feel you can share your burden here! PLEASE let us know how your doing - and Thank you both for your service.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts