Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow what a week holy $uck. well crate training is going good he still whines a bit but its tolerable he will actually stop and settle down pretty quick.
right now he is laying by the chair and resting compfortably. house manors are coming along nicely he is still jumping like crazy and trying to counter surf.

this is something i completly forgot about dogs and countersurfing. munich never did this, neither did berlin. wow wish there was a world championship of counter surfing. this mutt could make me money.

he loves food and his clicker, he knows sit and down, wait and touch.

he has a wierd personality. i am not sure what his life was like before he was let out to wonder north ft worth. but he is very valcroish. has to be in contact with me all the time. (now in all fairness the fact that i beleave in NILIF and there for i am the only way he gets food might have something to with his clingy ness.

now to the problem how the hell to get him to leave the freaking monkey alone. yes it is a real live monkey a tamerin. so any suggestions would be nice.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
No suggestions on the monkey, that's WAY out of my experience. Teach "leave it"?

Glad to hear he's doing well, the first couple of weeks are the toughest and if you're seeing progress already in a week, you two are doing well. Continued good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.