Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since its raining and we can't go play I wanted to give him a Marrow bone. Had him all worked up telling him I was about to give him a bone . Than I look in freezer. We were out. :eek:

So I grab him and head out in the rain to go to publix to get him one and dinner for me. First publix, no bones, second publix, no bones. Finally find it at the third publix. Grab a few and left.

He is a happy boy sitting on his bed eating.

BUT I forgot to get me something to eat. I am not going back out. Looks like I am eating peanut butter toast. :'(

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
LOL...the things we do for our dogs.

Yeps, Mambo is spoiled. I wonder if he'll let you chew on his bone for abit...-

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's looking pretty good right about now. Not only is he happy. But now he is starring at my PB toast. :)

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Wow- you might get a prize for most dedicated Lab mom o' the day! :)

But hey, PB toast sounds pretty good to me. I can't blame him for giving it the eye!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Mambo said:
it's looking pretty good right about now. Not only is he happy. But now he is starring at my PB toast. :)
LOL!!

and
Mambo said:
:-[

Those puppy eyes were just to hard to resist. So I gave him a small bite. :)
ROFL!! I fall for that one everytime too!!

I must say,I've done the drive to two different stores for bones thing a few times. But you've got me beat, you hit 3!!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Well, hey. You had some self control, right? Over 2 minutes, no less! :p

Larry is chewing on a marrow bone of his own today. He got a new toy, a long walk, and a bone all in one day- Larry heaven!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WTG Larry. You must have been really good to get all that in one day.

Its so funny. Mambo knows what treat means as well as bone. So I had him all worked up thinking he was getting a bone. He was jumping around, barking. Even gave him a high 5. When I didnt get one out freezer he looked heart broken.

I am a sucker :p

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Oh, don't get me wrong- I would have been going everywhere to look for those bones!! Otherwise I would have felt guilty for HOURS. And then I would have gotten snide looks from Larry all night. I'm sure you know the one- where they cut their eyes sideways? ::) hahaha

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Either peanut butter toast, or a bone :-\

1 - 12 of 12 Posts