Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
That smurfing *******! How DARE his attorney say "He's been punished appropriately, and I think it's now time for the public to practice what they preach and show a little forgiveness and mercy. Maybe that might be a novel approach." :mad: They should both get strung up and shot!

There's no way in hell I would want that freak answering a fire call at my home!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe his family will decide they can't afford his attorney's fees and shoot him.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Maybe his family will decide they can't afford his attorney's fees and shoot him.

I'll be glad to give them the ammo in case they need it.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah, a death grip on his balls should do it. Oh I know, turn that little dog in the dog park loose on him since the dog bites penises. lol

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Nah, a death grip on his balls should do it. Oh I know, turn that little dog in the dog park loose on him since the dog bites penises. lol
LMBO :D Nah, I'd be afraid his family wouldn't be good shots and I sure don't want to get hurt holding him - or let another dog get hurt.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Have them issue me a permit and I'll deliver him field dressed and a tag in his ear at the check station just like a deer.:eek:

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Kudos to his fellow firefighters for turning him in. I would imagine no one wants to work with him. And I am with the public, I'd rather my place burned down than have him come. Not to mention he would probably do nothing to save my little brood.

And that bit about considering animals before humans is crap. Anyone who would do this to an animal is capable of doing it to a human. And how can he afford a cruise and not make sure his animals care cared for while he is gone?

And this business about showing mercy? His sentence is way too light if you ask me. Pity he didn't show this remorse before he killed two innocent dogs.

I think they should string him up by the balls. And leave him there.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
:mad: :mad:

Sickening, positively sickening!!! WTF he can afford a cruise but not the boarding $ for the pups while he is gone. Whatever happened to making sure you've made plans for your pets before going on vacation?

I like the idea of hanging & shooting that sorry excuse for human like he did to the pups. If he has so little conscious to do this, what else would he have not qualms doing?? Would not let him within 100 feet of my house, let it burn to the ground before that piece of **** would be allowed on my property.

As for the scum bag attorney... he gets the same as his scum bag client.

:( Run free sweet pups, run free!!!!

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Disgusting.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Shooting the ******* would be too humane, he'd need to suffer something much slower and more painful in my eyes and that still wouldn't make amends.

Poor dogs, God only knows how afraid they must've been before he did his heinous deed.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts