Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This show is just now starting on HBOW has anyone seen it?

A show about Martin Creek kennels and the abuse of thier dogs. I can't watch it.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I've seen it, and I think everybody should watch it, so they can see just how devious and cruel people can be to dogs......... perhaps more people would stop buying products that are made by companies that test and experiment on dogs..... it's a very cruel environment, and we need to help get the word out, and STOP these sort of dealings...... I would highly recommend watching it.

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I started bawling and couldn't finish it. This is why I seek out the cruelty free products...but I don't think it's enough.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Okay I saw this thread when it started and then found it on my In Demand and set it to record last week.

When I first sat down I asked hubby if he was going to watch too. His reply was "NO!". Why I ask. "Because I know if I do I will want to just go and &%*^@^ kill someone".
I just watched it. I ended up putting my food and drink back on the counter sobbing like a fool. I was emotional but the point of which they show them destroying a dog was far too much. The anger sets in. While I often disagree with these far out animal rights activists this is a program that I think is very important. It was not what I had expected.

If you get the chance I recommend it.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I've seen it and it just tore me apart :(

Deneen, it's OnDemand here on my list...I think all ondemand is the same lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts