Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear HB :-* and Freedom :-*

I got home from school today and there was a big yellow invelope at the door for me.I was so happy to see it It has inside 2 boks one is about DA EVIL MOUSE! and other is about a princess. and some swet pea seeds for the gardden to. I am going to read both of them books and plant the seeds.I love you both and thank you so muchly.Thank you puppies.
Love,Katie :-*

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
We're really glad the package got there safe and sound. Mom read both books to us. We thought the mouse book was really interesting. She says the mouse is not so much evil, as maybe really badly brought up. And she says the princess book is really an important book, 'specially for girls.

And if you school library needs or wants more books to let her know 'casue she loves book shopping.

geesh! mom just took over our whole post!......Yes'm we know whose 'puter it is

Anyway have fun that's the most important thing!

HB & Freedom

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Dearest HB and Freedom,

I just want to let you both know (and your Mom) how thrilled Katie was with her package. She read both of the books immediately and we have the seeds planted and waiting for them to sprout. Your thoughtfullness and kindness is so touching to me.
Katie is so very proud of her membership in this group. she talks about all of the gang members here as if they are her dogs.
Thank you again for making Katie so happy. :-* :-*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts