Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haylee's friend, Molly, dropped her CUZ ball down the storm drain the other day :'(. So, Miss Haylee got two new CUZ balls today . . . and she is having way too much fun. I'm going to go outside and plant some flowers -- the noise is driving me nuts . . . .

I can't believe how gray she is getting -- she's not even five yet!!

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Awwww what a pretty girl she is ! Grey chinny chin chin and all !!

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, she doesn't bite the feet off at all! Who, at your house, bites the feet off? That is so funny! No, Haylee just makes it squeak, over and over and over again!!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, Lucy, don't bite the feet off the little ball -- it's supposed to be a "foot ball" (tee hee -- okay bad joke ::))

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Haylee looks beautiful! Brigetta doesn't bite the feet off of her Cuz...but she has bitten off the horns :-\

·
Registered
135 Posts
LOL All this has cracked me up ;D Honey used to do the same: there was this stuffed chimp with squeaker inside and she would go nuts trying to find and destroy the little "mouse". She got that look of total focus and would rip and do those little chewing nips like when they've got fleas - daintily, she somehow managed- and just kinda obsess over the thing till she found and destroyed it.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Ellie has one of those ball toys too. She bit the feet off. Good thing is that it still squeaks. I think it is the only squeak toy in our house that still squeaks. And yes, the noise will drive you nuts!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts