Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let yall know I will be gone for a week and missing you guys and this forum. A few months ago I tore my ACL and meniscus in a soccer game and I've been doing Physical Therapy for a few months to strengthen my knee and we've finally scheduled my surgery. I'm leaving saturday mourning at 3 then leave the house at 4:30 to catch my 6:30 flight down to Trinidad&Tobago. The reason were going down there for it is because we have family down there and with money conversion it's cheaper. With any luck I will be back to playing soccer and basketball in 8 to 9 months after months of PT.

Anyway just wanted to say I will miss you guys and this forum and I most likely won't have access to any computer until I get back which will be on the 6th.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
The best of luck with the surgery! I'll be anxious to see how it goes for you, I am doing my dangest to stay off the surgeons table myself. Hope all goes well for you!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
good luck with the surgery.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
As a veteran of this surgery, I wish you the best.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Had this exact surgery 10 years ago...good luck! and just remember to use the ice as much as they allow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts