Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah, things have been a bit stressful lately. Hubby and I have been dealing with some personal issues lately that have been weighing us down. One of my closest friends is struggling with Post Partum Depression and it's been taking a real toll on our friendship, we've barely spoken in months.
Well my husband and I joined a gym last week and I have gone now 3 nights in a row and am so proud of myself! I am typically very lazy when it comes to exercise so this is a big deal!
My girlfriend, finally, has reached out to me about her issues and has apologized for some stuff she has done. What a relief as this has been eating me up daily for months.
AND..... we just scored an amazing deal on a beach house in Long Beach Island NJ for June. We were supposed to rent a house with a group but it turns out there isn't a room available for us. It was going to cost us about $1000 to rent, then the added stress of leaving the dogs and finding someone to watch them. Well I contacted a friend who owns a split level house also on Long Beach Island and his house is available for that same week that our friends will be down for..... get this..... only $500 PLUS we get to bring the dogs with us. I'm so excited

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Oh.. a week on the beach is certainly something to look forward to!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Sam, glad to hear things are on the upswing!

Doesn't it feel good to get in a good work-out. I agree it is tough to get motivated at first, but once you get into going, its easier to go. Definitely helps to have someone to go with. Just out of curiousity, what gym did you join?

The house on LBI - that is awesome & being able to take Elias & Wyatt makes it even better. Can't wait to see pics of Wyatt enjoying the beach.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lexis Mom said:
Sam, glad to hear things are on the upswing!

Doesn't it feel good to get in a good work-out. I agree it is tough to get motivated at first, but once you get into going, its easier to go. Definitely helps to have someone to go with. Just out of curiousity, what gym did you join?

The house on LBI - that is awesome & being able to take Elias & Wyatt makes it even better. Can't wait to see pics of Wyatt enjoying the beach.
Technically... the dogs aren't allowed on the beach in June.... but I'll take them up there at night or super early in the morning when no one is there. Early June, before school is out, shouldn't be too busy. There is also a dog beach on the bay, I just have to find it.

We joined PEAC (Pennington Ewing Athletic Club) and we love it. We are comfortable there because there is a real mixture of people there and it's like 7 minutes from our house.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
There is also a dog beach on the bay, I just have to find it.
There is? :D Let me know if you find out where it is!! Hopefully we're going down in early October....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.