Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We saw it last friday when it came out. I picked my kids up from school and drove directly to the theater to catch the 3:30 showing. They were so surprised.

Just wanted to warn you that this is the scariest one of them all. Venom, one of the villians, is VERY scary. He has these huge shark like teeth and he roars at the screen a lot. Not something I'd recommend for a really little kid. Luke had my coat over his head half the time.

Other than that, my kids LOVED it.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I haven't seen it but I am looking forward to it! We'll probably wait for the DVD, though. I love the whole good Spiderman/bad Spiderman premise!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I haven't seen it yet, but Jack really wants to. There's no way he'd be able to handle Venom though. I saw some clips of him on Youtube the other day. Jack would be scarred for life! We just redecorated his bedroom in Spiderman recently. We even bought spiderman posters and put them in frames. They looked pretty benign to me, but one by one he has taken them all down and put them out in the hallway...lol. They're too "skeh-wee". :laugh: So now they're all in my closet. He also made me throw out his Bizarro (superman nemesis) action "finger". He had to watch me throw it in the dumpster before he'd go to bed one night.

He loves the superheroes but he can't handle their enemies! :laugh:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hubby took our youngest (our eldest was being punished for misbehaving at school :mad:) on sunday and they both loved it... my youngest hasn't stopped raving about.... much to the annoyance of my eldest...

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
i've only heard bad things..weird..

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
We saw it this weekend past. It was really good IMO. I have seen all three and this one was probably the best, at least from and adult stand point. Little kids probably would be frightened!
I also am looking forward to Pirates 8)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
We saw it on Saturday with the boys. I didn't really like it - very cheesy in parts (and I'm a comic book movie fan). The boys seemed to like it though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts