Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that my "hate this worse than spiders" thread was botted. And Linda's "sweet horsey" thread, and I think one of Amy's threads from a day or two ago.

Anyone else been so-honored yet?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I saw that. I'm so sorry you got botted. I've not been botted yet. Should we call in Dr. Bot yet? I hope it does not spread. Being botted can't be fun.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
We really need moderators. Every board I'm a member of has moderators to catch SPAM. I don't know why JL is being so resistant. Obviously Daniel doesn't have the time to oversee the board. I have no problems with having a handful of mods who can catch all this crap.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
We really need moderators. Every board I'm a member of has moderators to catch SPAM. I don't know why JL is being so resistant. Obviously Daniel doesn't have the time to oversee the board. I have no problems with having a handful of mods who can catch all this crap.

What, and have power crazed moderators take over the board, delete everyone's threads that they don't like and all that stuff.:D

Don't make no never mind to me each way, I can tell Spam when I see it and can choose to ignore it if I want.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
What, and have power crazed moderators take over the board, delete everyone's threads that they don't like and all that stuff.:D

X1,000

I feel like a broken record here, but all that's needed are decent ban filters & it's all explained in the bot thread. :cool:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
X1,000

I feel like a broken record here, but all that's needed are decent ban filters & it's all explained in the bot thread. :cool:
It's not my fault that guy on my forum said if he didn't be good the moderator would change his post to say he shot his rifle in a pink TuTu. That was fun, I like being power crazed once in a while.:D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
All of my threads are clean so far ( too boring maybe ) so it's not personal yet.

How many times do we need to tell people that WE DON'T WANT MODERATORS !

Personally I can just ignore them !
But what if you could be a power crazed moderator?:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts