Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know? It seems like she was due right around now. I hope everything's fine with her and the little one and that she updates us soon.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I think she has a couple more weeks.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, okay. For some reason I thought she was due any day now. And I hadn't seen posts from her in a while, so I thought she must've had the baby. I hope the last days of her pregnancy are going smoothly.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
LOL Laura, I found your post!

It may be wishful thinking, but I do feel like I may go earlier then my due date. I am SOOOO restless, and this weekend even had some mild cramping. I even scrubbed the floors, and then couldn't fall asleep until 4:00am as my mind was racing. I ended up having to take Monday off work because I was soooo exhausted from doing too much and lack of sleep, my cankles were lovely too. Plus, this baby has definitely dropped, the pelvic pressure and tenderness is not fun.

I'm shooting for any day between May 18th and June 1st, I just don't know if I could handle going over!

I do have Karina (TangerineFizz) on the big email announcement list I've instructed DH to send the first minute he gets home after I deliver, so you will be kept informed! :)

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
CoCosMom said:
I do have Karina (TangerineFizz) on the big email announcement list I've instructed DH to send the first minute he gets home after I deliver, so you will be kept informed! :)
And I can't wait!! If he sends me pictures, can I post one or two??? LOL

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
TangerineFizz said:
CoCosMom said:
You can post a pic of the baby only, but not me in it! lol! Then maybe take it down after a few days, that would be awesome! Thanks!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I'm getting so excited for you. I remember how hard the last month is- so I really feel for you.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I feel for you, the last month was rough for me too. I cried at the Doctor's office begging to be induced. They put on the schedule for a week after my due date. Makenna was born 3 days early.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
We should have a pregnancy sticky so we can keep track of everyone's progress!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
CoCosMom said:
TangerineFizz said:
CoCosMom said:
You can post a pic of the baby only, but not me in it! lol! Then maybe take it down after a few days, that would be awesome! Thanks!
Sweet!! Thanks!! I'll make sure to leave it up just long enough for people to see the baby and then poof! it'll be gone. And I'll make sure you're not in it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts